Convenient and comprehensive Estate Plans for a flat and fair fee
Protect and preserve your family in difficult times
An all-inclusive plan that is convenient for all
Estate planning is the process of organizing your property for transition after your death or disability. This involves writing out your wishes if you were to pass or become incapacitated, God forbid.
Some attorneys make estate planning complicated or overdo estate plans, but we make the whole process easy for you. Whether you're thinking about creating your first Estate Plan or have questions about an existing plan, we can help. At (company name), we’re here to help you plan for reality and prosperity.
Our Estate Plans are designed to maximize the transfer to future generations without unnecessary complications. We keep the process simple for you and your beneficiaries.
Our comprehensive Estate Plans include:
Last Will and Testament
Power of Attorney
Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts (sometimes)
During your FREE Consultation, we listen to your situation and help you decide which plan will best meet your needs. We will provide as much free information as possible so you can make an informed decision. Any questions or concerns you may have are welcome here. This is a no-obligation call, so you are free to inquire.
With our care and expertise, we will craft a business succession plan that works for you. Your hard-earned money should not be needlessly taxed. We understand how families can lose money during wealth transfers. Without a good Estate Plan, you may have to pay taxes and fees that were otherwise avoidable. That's why we're proud to offer you our comprehensive Estate Plans.
Our aim is to protect you and future generations. We can help preserve your hard-earned wealth and pass on the core values of your legacy. We have a dedicated team of professional attorneys that are committed to your plan.
With our process, we're able to reduce and eliminate unnecessary taxes and penalties. We deal with the critical matters, such as asset allocation, probate avoidance, and trust structuring. This will allow us to avoid costly court fees and reduce estate tax liabilities.
Our comprehensive plans will assist you with your medical and financial decisions if you happen to become incapacitated. Our plans ensure that the right people will have the right power to do what is necessary. Simply make a list of your wishes, and we do the rest. We ensure the proper person is making the decisions, that your wishes are being clearly stated, and others are prevented from going against those wishes.
With our proven process, we’re able to avoid costly delays and gaps in obtaining information, which would increase estate planning fees by hourly rate attorneys. Our simplified process eliminates redundancies and wastes no time in obtaining information and delivering you the documents you need.
We streamline our Estate Planning so it is efficient and convenient for you. For most clients, the 5 steps of the Estate Planning Process will be:
1. Free Consulting Call. Once we understand your family, assets, and desires, we will provide a flat rate quote for your Estate Plan. Most Foundational Estate Plans cost between $900-$1,500 per person. Added costs will often depend on the complexity of a higher net worth.
2. You will receive the Engagement Letter and Planning Worksheet by your choice of fax or email. These documents will provide us the specific information we need to create your plan.
3. In 7-10 days, you will receive your first version of the Estate Plan to review. Every plan is prepared and reviewed by an attorney here at (company name). Any changes you want to make are welcome and free.
4. Once you have accepted your Estate Plan, the plan is made official. In 30-45 minutes, we will complete the legal execution of your documents.
5. Your plan is complete! You will receive a binder with copies of everything you need for your reference. We will offer you guidance on how to title your assets, and where to store your legal documents. We will also show you how to create a handwritten memorandum if you decide to give specific bequests.
If you’d like to learn more about our process or begin working with us, please schedule your free, no-obligation consultation by clicking the button below.
Schedule Your Free Consultation